Case Study: WRCB-TV Car Care
Background: WRCB-TV wanted to develop a sales program that would crack open new advertising dollars in the Automotive category. Presslaff Interactive provided a turn-key Car Care campaign which drove results through a fun and visually appealing lead generating contest.
WRCB sold 7 sponsorships to clients ranging from auto financing and repair services to tire and car wash retailers. Many of the sponsors were not existing on-air advertisers.
Objective: Create a new sales opportunity, engage their audience to build their email database and generate new leads for clients.
- Entrants visited WRCB-TV’s website to participate in short surveys for the chance to win prizes and opt-in to receive savings offers from the multiple sponsors.
- The campaign was promoted on-air, in emails, social media posts and on WRCBtv.com.
- Prizes were awarded each week with a Grand Prize Winner at the end of the contest.
- Opted-in entrants received a special offer savings email on behalf of the sponsors.
Results: The month-long contest was a huge success.
- 2,351 participants entered the contest.
- WRCB-TV grew its own mail database by 20%.
- The sponsors each received valuable marketing information about their business and hundreds of qualified leads.
- A majority of entrants opted-in to receive emails with savings and information (opt-ins ranged from 45% – 65%), providing each sponsor an opportunity to continue to market to these prospective customers.
In addition to generating sales dollars for WRCB-TV and leads for their sponsors, the AEs were excited about the results of this campaign. So much so, they couldn’t wait to start selling their next lead generating campaign – opening up the home improvement category.
If you would like to learn more about campaigns like this, or how you can get started with Presslaff Interactive’s Dat-e-Base Platform, contact Michelle Novak today.